Continuing a tradition started by the Seymour family in 1912, the Behe Family has been serving the Oxford area since 1960. Judson and Beverly Behe were joined in the business by their son and his wife, Steven and Sherry in 1969.
We offer a warmly decorated home that was built in 1846, with two areas available for services, full handicap accessibility, and a play room for children with games, TV, etc. The entrance from our large parking lot is covered by a large canopy, including the handicap ramp. We have a large selection room for caskets, vaults, urns and personalization items, such as flag cases and memorial packages.
Below are images of our funeral home.