Funerals serve an important purpose: they provide family and friends a caring and supportive environment to gather and recognize the life of their loved one and to acknowledge that the life has come to an end. Each funeral should be as unique as the life that was lived. Behe Funeral Home provides many service options for you to choose from in order to meet your religious and cultural traditions, costs and personal preferences. Services may be conducted in our chapel, at your church or at the graveside.
When a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and the ones you love. Some of the services we provide include:
- Arrangement conference with family or representative for funeral arrangements
- Transfer of the deceased to funeral home from place of death
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- Preparation and filing of legal papers and placing obituary and funeral notices in newspapers
- Coordination with cemetery, crematory or other facilities involved in the final resting place of the decedent
- Arranging flowers, luncheon, and monuments
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Coordinating all details with the clergy, honor guards, etc.
- Use of funeral home, equipment and staff for funeral ceremony, memorial service, viewing, or visitation.
- All necessary arrangements for transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location